Have you ever had someone tell you not to do something because they had a bad experience and yet you chose to do it anyways and had a fabulous experience? Similar to experiences we face in our life, if we let out side thoughts and opinions shape our beliefs before we experience it for ourselves, it can often times impact the outcome! So when choosing to go for your goals, people are going to tell you it’s hard and why are you shouldn’t but tune in to hear how intentionally choosing different thoughts can make it’s an enjoyable process while achieving your goals!
I didn’t plan to do this, but if I was waiting for the new year to start my goals I missed that ship. So instead of waiting for a new week or a new month, I took action today and recorded this episode! Tune in to hear about taking small actions, being realistic, and make this month, six months, year - better than the following because you chose different actions.
We all have messed up, made a mistake and had someone get upset with us, right? But what happens when we mess up and someone extends kindness, now that is cool! Yet, why aren't we doing it more often?
Let's get serious on where we are spending our time. We only get 24 hours in a day, and we need to be honest if we are doing the best we can to actually achieve our goals and actually level up.
This week I share how if we walk and live from a place of fear, we truly don't live at all. We miss out on what life really has to offer and surrendering to fear, to scary us out of taking action
Do you ever find yourself getting so stressed out over situations that you feel you have no control over? Would you say you're a person that makes excuses or hates hearing them? Working on our mindset is a huge factor in the reality we experience. Tune in to hear how being more aware of the story you tell yourself could bring you more peace.
Time to reflect and be grateful for the past and also look ahead. God willing, where do you want to be six years from now? What do you want to take with you? What do you want to leave behind?
* I show up awake & ready to face the day; I have a “no problem” attitude
* I am filled with energy & able to make a positive impact on those around me; I shine bright
* It brings me towards my goals of competing; I am an athlete
* Aligns with my belief of being uncommon & setting an example that anything is possible; I inspire others
* “Present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy & acceptable to God which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind...” Romans 12:1-2; I treat my body like a temple
* When I treat my body with love, it loves me back; I am grateful for my body