Time to reflect and be grateful for the past and also look ahead. God willing, where do you want to be six years from now? What do you want to take with you? What do you want to leave behind?
* I show up awake & ready to face the day; I have a “no problem” attitude
* I am filled with energy & able to make a positive impact on those around me; I shine bright
* It brings me towards my goals of competing; I am an athlete
* Aligns with my belief of being uncommon & setting an example that anything is possible; I inspire others
* “Present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy & acceptable to God which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind...” Romans 12:1-2; I treat my body like a temple
* When I treat my body with love, it loves me back; I am grateful for my body
Why do I constantly want to be “changing myself”?!
Yes, I do want to become better each day & try my best but subconsciously thought that meant I wasn’t enough as I am
Each week wanting to lose weight, have clearer skin, less stress, more money, more “likes”, more more more!
What if you could be grateful, feel blessed & happy for ALL that you are in this moment, TODAY. RIGHT NOW.
I believe you can, consciously make that choice. Having goals & a plan for the future is good.
BUT it doesn’t take achievement to equal self worth. You are worthy, right now. At that weight, with that job, with the curves, pimples & cellulite. All of it. It’s exactly where you’re supposed to be today.
Ever feel "not like yourself"? Maybe even more recently with quarantine? Not sure how to snap out of it? Listen in as I share 2 tools that have greatly help me, get out of my funk!